Welcome to my creative online journal

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Quick painting

Only got time to pop in today with a quick make today as I am off to my inlaws for a couple of days.  Not sure they have internet access in the little village they live in. I've bought a dongle but even their mobile phone access is poor.

Just had a little play with my oil pastels and watercolours to make a background:

Mixed the flowers with some freehand flourishes.  I think I should have used a paler coloured wash, this blue neant it lost all the pinks.  I think I will work on it some more at a later date.

2 comments:

Crafty JuJu said...

I really like this, very eye-catching :) It almost looks like a silk painting to me because of the deep blue, love it :D
Enjoy your time away x

PepPop said...

Very crafty. I love it. Have a great couple of days. Jaqui x

Related Posts with Thumbnails