Welcome to my creative online journal

Monday 22 February 2010

Covered Sketchbook and Distressed Envelope

I'm all excited tonight!  I've got my QVC membership and credit card poised ready to buy lots of crafting goodies from the QVC Crafting Day which starts in half an hour!  Tim Holtz and loads of other great sellers are going to be demonstrating some great new products.  Thank goodness I had some birthday money saved from last week!

I've been listening to follower's suggestions!  Quite a few of you suggested I put the vintage Ladybird book picture from yesterday's make onto my blogging notebook so that is what I've done:

I've modernised it by tying lots of coloured ribbons onto the spiral spine, something I've seen others do but never done myself and I love it!  It's so touchy feely now too and inspires me to write in my new ideas book!  
I also did another craft, distressing a personalised envelope:

This would be the type you would give someone by hand, not put it in the post but I enjoyed carrying out all  the distressing and stamping.

Best go, QVC is about to start and I'm on the wrong channel!

4 comments:

Mrs Bs Blog said...

Fantastic makes. Great stamping and distressing. Hugs Val xxx

Perfect Balance Marketing said...

My brother got me that exact ladybird book for christmas. It's brill! It includes instructions on how to make an ashtray from clay - very suitable for children :o) How times change - love your take on the notebook, Lucy x

PepPop said...

That image is perfect for your notebook and love your envelope. It would make a lovely frame for a picture too. Jaqui x

Carmen said...

The book is looking fantastic! I adore the envelope - it's gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails