Welcome to my creative online journal

Monday 15 February 2010

Baby Card and Arty gifts!

I'm pleased to say I got my baby card done!
I 'borowed' the baby picture from my sister-in-law's Facebook account and went to town with buttons, ribbons and tags! 
Here's some close ups:

I've made it more of a keepsake, its a bit heavy with all its buttons on so it will be better framed.

Extra stuff and I'm pleased to say my husband did return from China last night -at 1am!!  We've had a great family day today, lots of catching up to do and we popped to Pizza Hut for tea.

He even brought me back lots of arty crafting goodies! (I did 'suggest' he might on the phone!)  Looksie:
We have:
2 nice sketchbooks, one with a handle!..
LOADS of oil pastels (and some crayons, not pictured)...
...and 3 lots of paints, pebeo gouache, acrylic and watercolour sets and some brushes.

Lucky, lucky, me! - although they are probably part Birthday present (its my birthday on Friday) and he usually has no idea what to get craftwise.  He says he walked miles to find them too, what a good fella he is!  Thanks a lot hubby of mine. :-)

4 comments:

Mrs Bs Blog said...

What a gorgeous keepsake card you made and would look wonderful in a frame. You lucky lady, with all that crafting stash. hugs Val xxx

Perfect Balance Marketing said...

Your card is beautiful - definitely has to be framed. It will really stand out as a special card for Emilia (PS am very envious of your foreign crafting goodies!) x

Nicky Stevenson said...

Thank you both, glad you like my baby card. Need to think of some colourful projects to make with all my new paints now!

albina N muro said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails