Welcome to my creative online journal

Thursday 25 February 2010

Extra Post - Shopping!

I've had a successful day shopping today and thought you might be as  nosey  interested as me in finding out what I got!:
What a lot I got!  First up we have..
ANOTHER charity shop crafting book 'Making Great Bags, Tags, Boxes & Cards' by Karen Delquadro (£1.50) which looks interesting and 'Papercraft Inspirations' magazine with some rather twee free cottage embelishments....
...some flat backed glass nuggets which are always useful and a handmade glass paperweight.  That weird shell like thing inside it on the pic looks in real life like fusable craft fibres.  Beautiful and shimmery.  Next up we have...
... a bird in  a tree jewellery stand (looks a bit like the one Helen on 'It's All Fiddle Fart' was showing us...?) This one costs me £3 from a charity shop and its really fashionable!  I also got....
...on the left, a funky travel filofax. (Half Price) Its got badges, stickers and funky things on each page. (Think its meant for kids but they're not having it!) and on the right, a squarish clear pencil case.  I love taking lots of pens around in my bag, so this is ideal. The notebook inside is square so it will be useful for designing scrapbook layouts.  Its a WHSmiths 'Donut Pen Set' @£2.99.  Finally (phew!) I got this..
Sorry, not a great picture but its a magnetic stand-up mini-photo-frame-come-noticeboard with some funky magnets, also down to half price. 

Off now to do today's craft, what will it be?... (Wish I knew! lol)

7 comments:

Its All Fiddle Fart said...

Bargainstatic!!!
I just love looking at other peoples shopping.
What a bargain the tree stand was £3!!!!!!

Emmy said...

Wow loving yoru bargains hon :) wish I could find things like that in our charity shops! well done you :) xx

Unknown said...

Great finds Qwicksave. I love looking at goodies people have picked up.

Poppy x

Mrs Bs Blog said...

What fab finds! Have fun creating. Hugs Val xxx

Nicky Stevenson said...

Thanks for your comments! I don't normally find this many goodies on one day, maybe 1 or 2 if I'm lucky, today was exceptional. It seems a popular post though so I'll be sure to do it again on other successful days! qwiksave x

Hazel said...

I wish I could find goodies in our charity shops, you are so lucky to find that tree jewellery stand like Fiddle Farts, I sat drooling over hers for quite some time!
Hazel x

Unknown said...

I love a good nose at other peoples finds, can i come shopping with you?! You have some fab finds Xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails