Welcome to my creative online journal

Friday 5 November 2010

Mini Tim Holtz Booklet

I've made a mini book with pockets using Tim Holtz papers tonight.  It was not my idea, I got a fab video tutorial from Creations by Christie .

It's very easy and made with just one sheet of 12x12 paper!  Some clever folding, a bit of glue and a titchy bit of cutting.  Please see the step by step instructions on the video on Christie's blog.

This is the front of the booklet.  I've used a large button and some twine to tie it together. 

The page was from the Retro pad and I distressed all the edges with sandpaper.  Think Tim would approve! ;-)

This picture shows how you can put photos in the pockets.  The boy in these photos is now in his 30's and 'just happens' to be the son of the lady who is 60 this weekend.  This will be another 'extra' little pressie for her.

* * * * *
I have an apology to make about my post earlier with the fireworks.  You may not have seen it, but you may have heard it! {{Blush}}   It (a slide show with pictures of my makes and some fireworks), was so noisy that it even played in Google Reader when you weren't even looking at this blog!  I didn't realise it would do that, big Ooops!  (Luckily it's safely deleted now).

Thanks for looking and for any comments,
My husband has just walked in the door from working in Germany, best go,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

1 comments:

Carmen said...

It's T1m-tastic, your friend certainly has a few treats coming this weekend :)

The firework post wasn't there by the time I clicked through last night - it just said it was a dead link :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails