Welcome to my creative online journal

Monday 19 July 2010

Versamark & Perfect Pearls

Are you adventurous? Do you like to try crafty techniques you haven't tried before?  My craft tonight was to use a technique I had heard about but never tried.

It was magical!

It reminded me of when we used to do a picture with candle wax on a piece of paper and then paint over it with watercolours - it would appear like magic!  This techniques uses a Versamark ink pad to stamp the image and then you brush over it with Perfect Pearls, a lovely glitter effect powder from Ranger:  

You use the brush in a circular motion over your stamped image and it appears - like magic! 

I need to do a bit of research on how I 'fix' the image so it doesn't rub off.  I'm sure it will be on the internet somewhere...

EDITED TO ADD:
I have found out how to fix the Perfect Pearls - you simply spray it with water!

Thanks for reading,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

1 comments:

Uma said...

very fancy, how posh and magical. Must have a go some day

Related Posts with Thumbnails