Welcome to my creative online journal

Saturday 10 July 2010

Mmm Choccie!

I LOVE chocolate! Like quite a few of you reading, I expect.  Wish it wasn't so bad for the waistline!

Tonight's craft was to find and write down some funny quotes about chocolate.  Here's a couple:

and
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  My youngest son is sleeping under canvas in his friend's back garden tonight and we have the boy's School's Summer Fayre tomorrow.  Still very sunny here.

Thanks for reading,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I adore chocolate, these quotes are right up my street!!!

Kandi said...

Me too!
Kandi x

artydoll said...

Chocolate..................my favourite food.

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Mmmmmmm chocolate!!! Love these quotes. x

Carmen said...

I was given a fab magnet a while ago...Chocolate - makes your clothes shrink! *g*

Related Posts with Thumbnails