Welcome to my creative online journal

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Stencil storage and Collage

Today I've been continuing on with my stencil pages for the file I made a few days ago - so, sorry, apart from these, no new craft to show.

These are the pages I made today:

I did them whilst watching QVC, but I was very good and didn't get anything (else!) 

I'm desperate to start some journalling/stenciling a la Dina Wakley, but I'm procrastinating by cataloguing my stencils first.

I also cut out some images from magazines to use in my journalling:
I really would like to do some more altered art.  Lots of people that do altered art seem to use very old images (for copyright reasons I think) but I'm not so keen on those, think I'm going to stick with the modern stuff.

Finally, I won my first blog candy ever that came today all the way from San Francisco:
Bits of stationery/mail art - Yipee!
(Thanks to Carolee from goodmailday).

Thanks for reading,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

2 comments:

Carmen said...

You should check out Virginia and Sandras blogs. They are amazing at this type of journalling.

Can't wait to see what you do, just started my journal but am a bit lost where to go next.

Nicky Stevenson said...

Thanks Carmen, those links were great. Virginia does the kind of journalling I want to do.

Just need to pull my finger out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails