Welcome to my creative online journal

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Christmas Cards

It's July, the sun has been shining for weeks now without a hint of rain where I am in the Midlands (for my followers in the US, that is the middle of England) and what do I show you?  Christmas cards!




I'm going to be honest with you, I didn't do these today, they were some I made from last Christmas! (shock, horror!)  I thought I'd put them on tonight because I'm very tired because I've been on a long cycle ride with my two children this evening.  We went to visit a potential High School in the area but I wasn't sure where it was so we went miles out of our way.  The school itself looked great, very new with up-to-the-minute facilities.  They even teach some of the older pupils to drive! ('wasn't like that in my day!')  

I also helped in my children's junior school today and that was exhausting!  I was only there for 2 hours and it wore me out!  However much teachers get it isn't enough! 

Sorry, I'm waffling!  Hope the cards give you some ideas (the bottom one is a photo of my children's school combined with fun stickers and glitter) and they serve as a reminder to me that I ought to start doing some more for this year's Christmas!  As you can see, each one I do is very individual so takes a fair bit of time.  If I start making them now I should just about be ready!

Thanks for visiting,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave


2 comments:

Deanna said...

I love Christmas! I always want to make crafts as Christmas gifts; however, I don't think of it until Thanksgiving and run out of time. This year, I think I'll start sooner! Thanks for the reminder!

K said...

I am in love with the first card!!
I like to do a lil bit of sumit xmassy through out the year, cuts down the panic at the end of the year & I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails