Welcome to my creative online journal

Wednesday 28 September 2011

50th Birthday Surprise

Ssshh! I can't show you what I'm working on at the moment because its for my sister's 50th birthday and she sometimes reads my blog.

Whilst researching for her present I found these three fabulous 'gems' for just £1.50 each in my local charity shop:



What great covers on these girl's annuals, fabulously illustrating the 1960's and 1970's.  


It's another lovely sunny day here in the Midlands and by rights I shouldn't be here on the computer, I should be out in the local park,  where I went yesterday:
(Loving this Photosynth app on the iPhone to create panoramic pictures)

Back to getting on with making this birthday present, as usual I've left things until the last minute.
Thanks for stopping by and for any comments,
qwiksave

2 comments:

Dulcie Tones said...

Aaaaaagh! I can't believe you announced it! (Still in denial....)

Nicky Stevenson said...

Hi Dulcie Tones, nobody knows you, your secret is safe with me! (snigger). This is one advantage to being your YOUNGER sister! :-P x

Related Posts with Thumbnails