This was a download from designsponge and I was a little concerned when reading the comments that most people were having difficulty printing it using IE. Fortunately I didn't have a problem, although I did have to do a print preview and reduce the print size.
I cheated too and didn't stitch my buttons down, mine are just stuck down with good ol' temporary glue dots.
There was another lovely pattern for displaying ribbons that I printed but I haven't finished that craft yet. (Tonight I've been looking at sites showing me courses on how to do Photoshop digital scrapbooking).
I'm pleased with how nice this looks and will be putting both (when I've finished!) on my attic room wall.
See you tomorrow,