Welcome to my creative online journal

Sunday 1 August 2010

Blue Post

Grrr! Computers! Can't live without them, can't live with them!  They are so unpredictable, crashing at the most inoperatune  inconvenient times - like when I was trying to do this post!  You'll just have to imagine the words I used to turn the air blue!

Speaking of blue, I did a craft tonight using a blue background, creative words embossed:
      I wrote the words out using an embossing pen, sprinkled white embossing powder on and heated.
This one is not finished!  I added black lines for shadow.
These ones I also used a stamp but they didn't come out too clearly, it gave them a 'distressed look' lol.

* * * * *
My husband did come back from China today and take a  looksie at what he bought me:
Front
and back.

It would be nice if we could have the weather for me to be able to use it!   Although I shouldn't complain, he says its much too hot for comfort over there in China.

We went as a family to see 'Toy Story 3' at the Cinema tonight, bought our 3d glasses and it turned out to be the ordinary 2d version!  Still a pretty impressive film though. 

Thanks for reading,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails