Welcome to my creative online journal

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Xmas Card for a change

For a break from creating new techniques for my altered book I have created this Christmas Card:
(Scanned image - top cut off accidently)
To make this I put together some free papers that came with the October edition (No 75) of 'Simply Cards & Papercraft' and added a sparkly ribbon.  There are a few good free gifts on the card magazines at the moment, including 'Crafts Beautiful' which comes with some free clear Christmas stamps.  They all seem to be preparing for Christmas early this year, have they forgotten its still August?!

The rain where I live in the Middle of England is relentless these days.  We are getting heavy showers almost every day now - where's our Summer gone?  As a bit of light relief from the rain, take a look at this video of my children's cuddly duck.  We press its foot and it sings:
(Sorry about the formatting if you are looking at it in the blog)

It was raining just before we took this video but we didn't want him to really get wet!
As its been raining I've been doing inside science projects with my older son today, I've got some pictures but can't seem to find my camera at the moment.  I'll show you soon,

Thanks for looking,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

1 comments:

RosieB said...

thanks for the heads up on the mag freebies, I'm off to the paper shop later!

Related Posts with Thumbnails