Welcome to my creative online journal

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Not a Dress Rehearsal

Hi, I'm back! Sorry for my little break but we encountered computer problems (apart from my laptop being stolen, grrr!) so have cut our losses and bought a new one.  And yes, I also got the iphone too (squeals because I love it!) and I have installed all the trendy photographic apps that I've been reading about on other people's arty blogs. I will show you the effect of those soon, they really are super clever!

In my absence I've been super busy with home life including organising a Lazertag birthday party for both our boys last weekend.  They loved it, as did all their friends, including quite a few of the girls that came along too.

I haven't been doing a lot of crafting (boo!) but will be doing so again now (hooray!)  This weekend I'm going to the Leamington Spa Peace Festival. Some of you may remember the slide show I put on here last year, it is such a great creative place to be.

I couldn't have a post without any pictures, so here you go:


These are project exercises from the online course I am working my way through, Marit's Summer Camp - using titles from books (The cartoons I added to the picture of children's books were clip-art-type graphics from picnik)  The bottom one isn't strictly one of the Summer Camp exercises but when I was looking through my bookshelves for the others I came across so many children's books with 'FUN' in the title that I couldn't resist making up this collection.  


Thanks for looking and for any comments,
qwiksave

1 comments:

Marit said...

I love, love, LOVE the book-collages and the titles you came up with! The children's books are super FUN together too! (I'm glad you don't follow 'rules' strictly - what you did is exactly what the prompt means to do - look different and find inspiration!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails