Welcome to my creative online journal

Sunday 19 June 2011

Leamington Peace Fesival

As I mentioned in my last post, today I went to the Leamington Spa Peace Festival.  It is such a colourful place, full of bright clothes, jewellery and a very diverse range of music.


Here are some photos taken on my Iphone (love!), made into montages using Picnik:

The weather was very changable today, rain, sun, rain, sun...  
(Above) A children's entertainer blowing assorted sized bubbles
Chillin' whilst listening to the various bands and speakers

It's a fun, FREE (yay!) festival that is on every year and is on again tomorrow - lets just hope the weather improves!

Thanks for looking and for any comments,
qwiksave

1 comments:

K said...

Fab photos, especially the ones of the bubbles, full of movement both with the weather & the bubbles

Related Posts with Thumbnails