Welcome to my creative online journal

Thursday 11 March 2010

Hoppy Easter

This may look a bit familiar - Helen of It's All Fiddle Fart' (amongst others) makes some brilliant versions of these.  This is my blatant copy variation on  it that I have made for my sons:

..
..and close up:

I used my shaped photo frame to draw around the frame (the same one as I used for my valentine's treats) and folded it in half.  I cut the grass from green paper and I used a copy of a newpaper colouring picture for the image of the rabbits.  The writing and the stitches  were done by hand.  I stapled a plastic card bag with the eggs in it to the bottom

In our household I have to make  two bags exactly the same with EXACTLY the same amount of eggs in, otherwise I'll get one boy complaining!  (These particular eggs came from a corner shop newsagents, 99p).

4 comments:

Karen said...

Your goodie bags look great! A lot of us are grateful to Helen for her wonderful ideas. Your handwriting is lovely too. Your boys will love them x

Crafty JuJu said...

These are great, your sons will love them :) x

Nicky Stevenson said...

Thanks for the kind comments. Must make sure I find a good hiding place that I'll remember! :-) qwiksave x

PepPop said...

Great Hoppy bags. Hope your sons love them - if they last til easter :) Jaqui x

Related Posts with Thumbnails