Welcome to my creative online journal

Tuesday 17 April 2012

New Pages on Creative Flourishes

The observant ones amongst you may have noticed that I have added some new pages to my blog recently (You will need to come out of a blog reader to see them, in blue, under the main heading).   I will be filling those pages with content shortly but with me not being technically savvy I'm not sure how you as readers get to find out when I've added to these extra pages.  All I can think of is that I tell you on this main page and you can choose to go have a look - or not!... 

For example, today I have added some more books to the page 'Live Your Best Life' (There is also a recent 'Before & After' photo on there too!) Click on its title page (or select from the pulldown menu on a phone, etc)  

..and then scroll down (& down) to the bottom of the page to see the new content (dated today).

Thanks for stopping by,
Nicky

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails