Welcome to my creative online journal

Friday 23 December 2011

A Simple Last Minute Decoration

I made a version of this easy-to-make decoration last year and enjoyed making it so much that I decided to make another one this year.

Detail:

You just need a small display unit - this one is a thimble case (£2, charity shop) and assorted small christmassy items that you simply place into each of the boxes.

For a more permanent arrangement you could paint the case and stick all the items down 

..which is what I did last year:
 ...or you can just lean it on a dresser, mantlepiece or shelf  (like the top one).  Simples!

Thanks for looking and for any comments,
qwiksave

3 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fantastic idea. I might not get back on here before the big day, so I'll wish you a very happy Christmas and new year now. xx

Carmen said...

Just love this - am seeing some great decoration ideas for next year!


Happy Christmas Nicky x

Its All Fiddle Fart said...

Happy Christmas LOve Monkey, darrell and Nigel xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails