Welcome to my creative online journal

Tuesday 6 December 2011

December Daily - Day 5 - A Choice

I went to college today in Coventry (I'm doing a one day a week refresher computer course) and after I finished I popped into Hobbycraft and TKMaxx.  TKMaxx was a bit disapointing for me as it didn't have its usual scrapbooking bits and pieces - but it did have its rather fun but garish and bright christmas decorations - that I took photos of with my iPhone.
So I thought that would be today's theme for my December Daily:

Unfortunately the middle photo came out a bit out of focus but never mind, the page is just a reminder for me of what happened on this date.

But then I had a dilema.  I got back home and my youngest son had been given a christmas card at school and its the first one any of us have had this year yet.  How could I not document it?
...And cut it all up to show all of its details?

Thanks for looking and for any comments,
qwiksave

1 comments:

K said...

Well look at all those kisses! Bless 'em ;-)
TKMaxx no longer seems to stock scrapbooking stuff since their last BIG sale :-(

Related Posts with Thumbnails