Welcome to my creative online journal

Saturday 3 December 2011

December Daily Day 3 - No Peaking!

That photo top right of this December Daily page is a photo of the Christmas Room Decoration that I made today but as you can see in the small print, its secret - well, until its dry that is!   The Dymo type labels you see were added digitally to the photo using a fun app on my iPhone called 'Labelbox'.  When the decoration is dry (its very, very wet, might take a couple of days or so...) I'll put on a tutorial on how to make whatever it is! ☺

I got a bit carried away with my page today and ended up making it like a scrapbook page:


But I will be replacing the 'secret photo' with one of the completed decoration.

I'm loving this 'shabby chic' style but I know its not to everyone's taste.  You can see more of my taste in detail on my Pinterest 'artistic inspiration' board, the link to it is in my sidebar. 

Thanks for looking and for any comments,
qwiksave

1 comments:

Carmen said...

You know it's TOTALLY my taste and therefore I love it :D Hmmm, I wonder if I should adopt "shabby chic" instead of calling myself a grunge fan... nah - the state I usually end up in can only be described as grungey:P

Related Posts with Thumbnails