Welcome to my creative online journal

Thursday 8 December 2011

December Daily Day 7 - It's Frosty!

 
For friends & relatives I haven't seen for a while I do like to include photos of my boys in my christmas cards so they can see 'how they've grown'.  And because its Christmas I do like to 'christmasify' my pictures and for that I usually use the editing facilities of Picnik  (I should be on their marketing team, they would owe me a fortune in commission!)

For this year's pictures I (appropriately - its freezing out there!) used their frosty frame:

Before:
..and After:
.
Which I then also used to make my Daily Page which you can see above (top picture).  It ended up being a scrapbooking page again, I don't mean to do it but I 'just add this' and 'just add that' and before I know it.... (Some of the 'this and that' in this case are clip art pictures of snowflakes that I got from Word 2010)

**STOP PRESS**  NEW ITEM JUST ADDED!
My husband has made a rather clever video of himself reading 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' to our boys.  Do take a look (and comment please) as children of all ages can enjoy the story!:



Thanks for looking and for any comments,
qwiksave

1 comments:

K said...

"this & that" is definately working for you hun, love the frosted pics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails