Welcome to my creative online journal

Friday 31 August 2012

Homeward Bound Travel Journal Pages

I've reached the end of this part of my Ireland journal, yay! 

 
One of our airline tickets was modified to put in this album.

But before this page came this one (the day before we left):
 Yep, I actually managed to craft whilst in Ireland - with the little girl from next door.  Her and her brother regularly came on visits to play with my boys.  She loved crafting with me, especially getting to play with all my materials!  The Gold Twinkling H20 was a particular favourite, but she also loved the wax crayons with the water brush (Neocolor IIs) - I don't think she had ever seen those before.  We were doing some activities from the '1000 things to Make & Draw' book that I mentioned earlier on in the holidays.  I was so glad I got to use it, it was quite a heavy book to cart to Ireland and back! 

Back to the page above and this was the full page:
I made a green background using the gesso and green paint technique that I used in my other journal. This was the last page that showed our last day and the journey back.

I've still got lots of pages left in this Paperchase Kraft Spiral Bound Album so instead of taking the remaining pages out, I've decided to add some more written memories of the holiday.   There were all sorts of things that happened that I haven't mentioned in the book yet, and I wouldn't want them to get forgotten, so that is what I will do next in this album.  

Thanks for looking and for any comments,
Nicky


1 comments:

Carmen said...

This must be one chunky, touchy feely album now Nikki. It's gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails