Welcome to my creative online journal

Sunday 19 December 2010

Last Minute Present for Boys

Still looking for presents?  Or extra presents to go with main presents, for little boys?

This is what I think my boys will appreciate:
A transparent box with lots of  fun 'little discoveries.'

The tool box you can get from poundshops and the bits and pieces I collected throughout the year but you can get very cheaply.
Finger puppets, water pistols, spinning tops, little cars, aliens...
You can also fill the compartments with sweets and choccies if you wish - for all ages.

Thanks for looking and for any comments,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

3 comments:

ThePBFamily said...

what a brilliant idea! i always get stuck with what to get little boys!

Carmen said...

Lovely little gift - I'll have to remember this one for my nephews next year :P

Highland Monkey's said...

I like that idea, it's sometimes hard to buy for the males in the family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails