Welcome to my creative online journal

Saturday 4 September 2010

Scrabble Tile Necklace

This is me, wearing today's craft:
(Recognise me? lol ) 
Whilst in Argos yesterday I glanced at the Clearance Section (as you do) and they happened to have a Rotary Tool Kit reduced from £30 to £10. So I was able to make this necklace today.  Dead pleased I was because I've seen these in a fancy boutique for £15!
I was nervous about using it, but it was really easy to use and I successfully managed to make a hole in the scrabble tile and also in a domino that I have previously altered with alcohol inks:
(here on the right)

What else can I make into a necklace..?  I have this urge to drill holes in all kind of things now! lol.

Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave,
See you tomorrow,
qwiksave

2 comments:

Gem said...

what a fab idea Nicky! you could drill into old Keyboard keys too! ;) x

Carmen said...

Another bargain Nicky and another fab creation :D These would make great Christmas presents!

Related Posts with Thumbnails